Miami to Key West tour shuttle by Half Price Tour Tickets
-Departure dates: Daily
-Duration: Approximately 13 hours
-Departure time: 6:45am.
-Departure Point: 1657 Washington Ave., Miami Beach, Fl 33139
-Arrival Time in Key West: approximately 12am.
-Departure Time from Key West: approximately 6pm
-Departure Point in Key West: Flagler Station (Crossing of Margaret and Caroline St.)
-Arrival Time back in Miami: approximately 9:30pm
From Miami to Key West Its a 4 hour bus trip through more than 20 different islands in the way there, it also includes one stop for about 30 minutes at a fast food place on the way so you can buy some breakfast and go to bathroom. Then arriving to the Key West exactly on Mel Fisher Museum (Whitehead St @ Greene St) around 12:00pm, then you go on foot to discover this great city walk to the famous "90 miles to Cuba" Monument,do snorkeling, go to the beach or just enjoy the peace until you presence a beautiful sunset, That's the sign it's time to go back to Miami.
Miami to Key west for Snorkeling:
When you add snorkeling to your trip from Miami to Key west, you will be having a different story, the difference begins once you get to the Mel Fisher Museum around 12:00, instead of walking down from the bus, the driver will keep driving to get you to the marina where you are boarding a Catamaran ship departing at 1:00pm to the Coral Reeve, it is a 1 hour trip from the marina to the reeve, arriving at 2:00pm. Where you will be doing 1 hour and 30 minutes aprox. (depends on the water) then back to the ship and back to the marina in Key West at around 4:30pm, where you will be able to still walk and enjoy the island until 5:45pm which you have to be back to departure point to go back to Miami.
*Free soft drinks while returning from the coral reeve to Key West .
For your convenience we have Maps available
Return on different Day
12 funny facts about Key West
1. 42 bridges connect Key West to the mainland of Florida.
2. All of the sand on the beaches were shipped in on barges from the Caribbean.
3. It is the southernmost city in the United States. The city is closer to Cuba than it is to Miami.
4. Even though Cuba is only 90 miles away, you still can never see it.
5. The whole island is a bird sanctuary since there are many endangered species there.
6. Three Civil War forts on history.
7. The nearest Wal-Mart is 126 miles away.
8. Has not been directly hit by a hurricane since 1919.
9. The temperature has never dropped below 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
10. There are about 25,000 people that live there.
11. Back in 1889, it was the biggest city in Florida.
12. Has more churches per capita than any other place in the country.
About the Author
Half Price Tour Tickets
Miami Tours Operator Miami to Keywest Tour/Shuttel